Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I hate when this happens...


I planned so very carefully to use up an entire layer cake of Mimosa fabric for a IG #insideadditionqal. I measured carefully and cut the entire stack without a single cutting mistake.  For me that is huge.  Huge. 

The I carefully arranged the tiny squares on my horizontal design surface (bedroom floor!) and started to piece it together.  All was fine until I realized that I was missing a single 2 x 2 square.

Grr.


Can you see the problem?  It would have ruined my day - but I posted this on IG and a super kind quilter offered me a square.  
Now I am cleaning the workspace and trying to find it. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. It will turn up when you are least expecting it! I love your quilt.....and I cannot see anything missing LOL Great job, so colorful

    ReplyDelete